Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Indescribably Amazing Turkey - Viva Palestina Convoy 5

Salam and hi my dearest family and friends,

What can I say about Turkey and its amazing people....

I can never forget the image sent to me that even after an hour our convoy left Turkey, they are still standing on the roadsides, touching their hearts while waving goodbye....  felt so touched... a feeling I cannot describe... tak terkata rasanya....

They are so passionate and have been fighting on the issue of Palestine for many years and today, when I was with them, they clearly showed how happy they are that we came from all over the world for the same cause.

I remembered at one of the receptions, I was bonding with a beautiful family of mother, daughter and a small son. And the little boy was so sweet and adorable, tagging along me and even asked if I got an FB account.

Of course I do, sweetheart... and also I told him to start learning English coz when they come in 4 years time to visit Malaysia, we can really chit and chat then!

Right now its like... well, you know...

And before I left, they gave me a gorgeous ring to symbolize our friendship or is there a word like familyship?

... I was so touched...feel like crying.....  I wish I have something else than my address and phone number to give to them... thank you my dearest new family.... thank you.... you are always and will always be in my heart....

I texted Zabrina to tell her that if she and Azian were both here with me, we will cry buckets together...

She said, definitely, and said that if we add Jem in, we might just flood Gaza with our tears...

So true, Zab... so true....

I am so overwhelmed right now.... cant say much.... till then....

Missing Zab, Azian, Jem and VPM,
Azura

(posted by Sis Zabrina for Azura who now clearly needs a hug....)

One of my many new families in Turkey, Yavuz Selim and Zeynep Sena

No comments:

Post a Comment